August 25, 2011

I Love when it says SOLD!









One of my favorite things to see is the word SOLD next to an item that I included in a treasury I curated over on Etsy. 









I don't want to take the credit or anything, after all the artist who designed the piece is really the one who is responsible for getting it out to the public but I can't help it.  I simply love to see this:



When I click back over I always say "YESSSSSSS!" when an item has been purchased.  But you know what's even cooler?  When so many items have sold that just about everything is gone from the original treasury.


So see that pretty lemony yellow treasury picture at the top of this post?  Click it and get on over to the Pucker Up collection and buy something so I can do the happy dance today will ya?

KthxBUY ;-)

No comments: