January 14, 2011

Who Doesn't Love A Good Update?

I'm baaaaaack...

Well to be fair I never really went anywhere at all, this blog just hasn't been updated in ages, almost four months now!  That was because I decided to break off from my company blog and start a new online journal for my writing & rambling called Random Lunacy.

Things are going well over there, feel free to come on over and join the party!

Otherwise I updated my company website yesterday and have been actively getting back into my shop again so it kind of hit me that perhaps revisiting this here blog wouldn't be such a bad idea.  I've jazzed it up and added quite a bit of material, links and info that relates solely to my company.

Welcome to the new Chucka Stone Designs blog!

Poke around and scroll all the way to the bottom to follow.  I'll be updating more regularly than every four months now I promise!

No comments: