August 24, 2011

Featured Member of Team EcoEtsy - Herban | Luxe

How yummy does that look right?  I'm a fan of Herban | Luxe not only because Myra Roldan is a teammate of mine in EcoEtsy but because her products are awesome.  Period.

I have bought a few things from her shop of treasures and certainly look forward to getting more in the future!

From personal experience I can offer a big huge high five on her correctors, mascara and my personal favorite, the loose mineral powder.  I use the powder sparingly as I'm not much for makeup all over my face most of the time.  But there are times when we can all use a little hint of airbrushed radiance if you know what I mean!

The makeup goes on light with a kabuki brush and feels really weighless on my skin.  It isn't cakey or chalky, in fact I hardly know I have makeup on at all.  Myra was awesome in her willingness to work with my questions and she sent me some small samples to test out last year so we could make sure the shade was going to work for my skin tone.  I found the perfect match and couldn't be happier.

But now Myra went and raised the stakes...she has a new product that I just have to try!


I've always been the girl who used blush as lipstick and vice versa depending what was hanging around.  I'm getting down to my last bit of lipstick and look forward to testing out the Organic Cheek and Lip Stain from Herban Luxe very soon!

Reasonable prices, a handmade attitude and an eye on global impact through natural based cosmetics has me raving about Myra's shop.  Gee, can you tell?  :-)

Herban | Luxe on Etsy
Herban | Luxe on Facebook

2 comments:

Myra @ Herban|Luxe said...

You totally rock! This was a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for the feature and for loving my new Organic Cheek and Lip Stain. You're a girl after my own heart using lipstick for blush and vice versa.

CSD Faux Finishing said...

You're quite welcome! I'm sooo a lipstick/blush girl, love it then you still look all fresh but matchy-matchy :-) Your stain is already on my holiday wish list!